At Spartan UK we aim to be good neighbours and will engage with the local community over any concerns that may arise in relation to our day-to-day operational activities. Our goal from this engagement is to develop a mutual understanding and respect for the activities being undertaken and the impacts these activities have on the local community.
If you wish to raise any concerns regarding our activities, please e-mail the following firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in your email:
- Your Name
- Your home address or location of concern
- The date and time for which the concern is being raised
- A description of the concern you wish to raise
- Please also include any supporting information that may be applicable
Alternatively, you can complete the form (press to download) and return it to us at the above email address.
We aim to respond to all issues raised as follows
- Within 1 working day to confirm receipt of your concern
- Within 5 working days with the results of our investigation