Spartan UK Ltd, part of Metallurgical Division of Metinvest Group, is the only quarto steel plate re-roller in United Kingdom, offering a wide range of grades suitable for application in numerous industrial sectors.
Located in the Newcastle upon Tyne, North East of England, Spartan UK can produce 200 ktonnes of high quality carbon steel plate per year.
Being part of Metinvest’s vertically integrated group of companies, most plates are rolled from slabs supplied by Metinvest's Azovstal Iron and Steel Works.
The quality management system of Spartan UK Ltd has been certified by TÜV UK Ltd as conform to standard ISO 9001:2008
Being part of Metinvest Group, the market strategy of Spartan UK is focused on pursuing the same values and objectives of the Group such as:
- Becoming a market leader in hot rolled steel plate market
- Guarantee a superior product mix, including a significant share of value added plates
- Being flexible and providing short production and delivery lead time
- Establish and sustain a continuous improvement culture
- Being a profitable company, innovative in service, competitive in the international market, working in total quality assurance and in the safeguard of environment
Our company guarantees the best performance in terms of product quality and customer service, considered as a common objective shared at all levels.
Our corporate philosophy is based on the care and attention to detail throughout the whole sales process and this allows us to ensure the highest standards of quality for all types of customers.
We believe that people are the foundation of our success and that’s why we aim to help them to develop their full potential by stimulating their enthusiasm and their professional growth.